Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Beginning

One of our few readers, bless you, asked how we got together. We were both in college. We dated, she got spanked. We married, I admitted I liked being spanked. Becall was most accomodative.

Most of the spankings in the early part of our marriage involved me bent over. After a few years, she became old enough to tell me that she would like to be spanked more often and how she would like to be spanked.

Communication is so important

2 comments:

  1. Bogey, you are a lucky man.
    It took me two marriages to find my soul mate.
    It will be thirty years this month. Many a warm bottom durning that time.
    We're not DD or Spencer.Like you we spank because we like it.
    Putt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putt, our best wishes to you both for another 30 years of warm bottoms

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.