Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, June 6, 2008

It’s not punishment

I am going to get off this topic gentle readers. But, first, I want to repost one of the first entries I wrote for this blog.

I do not need or want to be scolded. My ideal spanker is one who is gleefully sadistic. One who smiles and tells me that she is going to burn my bottom up and then proceeds to do just that. She takes pride in hearing the paddle crack forcefully squarely across the meaty fullness of my ass cheeks. She does not flinch when I react to the pain She is firm and ensures the session is business like. But she also has a sense of humor. It's breathtaking to hear her to tell me to assume a novel position and not to move until she tells me I can.

Her demeanor is always professional and cordial. I am going to light your bottom up, I am going to enjoy doing it and I see no reason to project anything other than delight while I attend to you.

That’s what does it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hear, hear!

    I wholeheartedly agree. Each to their own but your take is how I prefer it too. I want my spanker to enjoy what they do and I will enjoy it when I am the spanker. Gleefully? You bet ya!

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.