Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, August 17, 2007

Then and now – the dreaded switch

The worst of the punishments I got as a kid were from my Mother when she decided to use a switch. It did not matter which way I turned to escape the switch, any place the switch landed on my legs worked just fine as far as she was concerned. She held one hand of mine and I was free to twist anyway I choose. It was scary.

All through my adult life, I never wanted to experience a switch or a cane. That is until one woman insisted I take some cane strokes and she put some of them on my legs. They burned. It was like an electric shock. I endured it.

A few weeks later, I was surprised when I started day-dreaming about being caned on the legs again. I got the nerve to tell Becall and she obliged me. I now find it delicious.

I purposely turn to get strokes on the front of my legs. What a pain slut I have become.

After the caning, my bottom is untouched, ready for the paddle.

And the really good part is, I am erect from start to finish.