Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Play Time

I doubt many will find either the factual or fantasy stories posted here to be "hot", but it's the best I can do. Perhaps, Becall will feel compelled to post sometime soon? This little story has been played out many times. If you like it, send us an email.

A few times, over the years, we have been able to add another woman to our play. This has always been everyone spanks everyone. Of course, I like to watch the F/F spanking. And I like to spank the both of them. One watching the other receive what she knows she will be getting shortly from me. We have always ended those sessions in bed, with me in the middle giving them simultaneous digital stimulation. I think a moan from one intensifies the experience of the other - one budding orgasm feeding the other.

Being an only child, I admit I especially enjoy it when the paddles are turned on me. They have always taken turns paddling me. While one paddles my backside, the other may be stroking my front side. It’s not long until the pain has muted into a sensual, sexual realm and I only want more. Some of my most intense orgasms have been with me standing between them and both of them fondling me, a finger pressed on my anus, my balls cupped and two hands on my jade stalk. After climax, it is all I can do to remain standing, as it feels like my bones have melted.