Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Play Time

We both like to be told the day before that we are going to be paddled the next day. It gives us something to think about and anticipate. Our favorite time to play is in the morning, when we are rested and not in a hurry. We talk about it and then take our showers and get dressed for play. I normally put on some attractive underwear and a t-shirt. She dons one of her sexy bra and panty outfits. We may talk or read some more, delaying what is coming and boosting the anticipation level.

What’s ideal for me
Over the years, we have found that a dozen or so licks with a heavy paddle, followed by another dozen or so with a stingy paddle puts me in a euphoric state.

What’s ideal for her
A long warm-up with my hand, lightly used, with lots of massaging of her bottom and back. This is followed by several leather toys, belts, straps, paddles and crops. By the time, I finish with the leather goods, Harriett is moaning and wet. I then use her favorite wood paddle, a small one with holes. After a few dozen swats with it, I finish her off with several licks from a really stingy paddle. We have two that she has a love/hate relationship with, one we simply call the red paddle. The second paddle is made from myrtlewood. Both burn.