Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My turn at the altar

The last time we were able to play was last Saturday, when I set Becall's bottom on fire. We have been overbusy since then. This morning, we were alone and she toasted my bottom, butt good.

She told me before she ran an errand that she was going to paddle me when she got back and she named the paddles she was going to use. It sounded good to me, so I helped her. I not only got out the two paddles she named, but feeling bullet proof, I got out three more of the heavy artillery, five in all. When she got back and saw what was on the bed she was delighted and proceeded to put them all to good use.

She decided that six licks with each paddle would about right and she got busy setting me on fire. She paddled me with two wood paddles, then a leather slapper that has a steel enforcer in it. I not only got six licks on the bottom with the slapper, but two licks on the legs!

In between each set of licks, she rubbed me, while we deep kiss and I caress her all over. This gets us both in the mood.

The next paddle is our most lethal. It's made of 9mm plywood and produces a deep burn. This one ensures that you will feel well paddled for a few hours. The final paddle is light, but burns the surface of the skin like nothing else we have. She decided I would get eight licks with the last one. It’s one of her favorites to give, as it makes a loud crack and as usual she made each one of them count. I was able to stay in position for all of the swats and told her it was another great session.

And you know what we did next.