Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am a pain slut, what do I mean by that?

I got paddled in almost every grade from the first to 10th. I dreaded it every time I was sentenced. They "broke me down" almost every time. So, it's curious that in adult life I want to relive anything like my childhood punishments.

Of course, it's not punishment at all now, rather pure hedonistic pleasure. When I first started out taking paddlings as an adult I wanted long sessions with lots of licks - first over my pants, then shorts and finally bare bottom. Always starting with a light paddle and working up to a serious one.

It was in later years that I became a pain slut, wanting a serious paddle used full force on my bare bottom right from the start. 20 or 30 licks with a serious paddle comes close to my limits and duplicating the warmth in my rear of all those school sessions, except without fear or tears. Now instead of it being a supreme effort to comply with "bend over", I now happily present my bottom in the best position to take my licks.

I learned that warm-ups allow the endorphins to dull the pain. I want the pain. I want to get my licks before the endorphins have time to mitigate the sting. I want the paddling to be hard and always on the bare.

You might think that such a paddling would not be sexually stimulating. I admit that in the early years hard licks would cause my erection to fail. Now I sport a rigid member from start to finish.

I know others can take more licks, just as hard as the ones I get. But after the endorphins kick in and the sting stops, I have no interest in continuing. I would rather take 30 licks one day and another 30 the next day, rather than 30 stingy ones, followed by 30 I cannot feel.

That's what I mean about being a pain slut.